SYM Introducing new two-tones colors with built-in USB charging port for Fiddle III 200i
May, 16 2018
The SYM Fiddle III 200i stands out as a big seller worldwide thanks to its modern design and remarkable value for money in terms of initial purchase price,
low operating costs and thrifty fuel efficiency. Today, SYM pleased to announce two new two-tones colors for Fiddle III 200i, Arctic White with Baby
Blue and Arctic White with Chili Red. In addition, the built-in USB charging port is a new feature for the 2018 Fiddle III 200i model.
The 169cc fuel injection engine is even more efficient than before, and a larger 1.71-gallon fuel tank helps give it greater range between fill-ups too.
The 2018 Fiddle III also gets a new look and increased comfort and convenience features, including new seating for rider and passenger comfort.
Stylish LED daytime running light add a trendsetting touch, and CBS-Combined Braking System for safety. With a light curb weight of 266 pounds, a nimble
52.36-inch wheelbase and a low 29.5-inch seat height, the 2018 Fiddle III serves as an easygoing ride that adds a big element of fun to the day
Fiddle III Highlight
- All new 169cc engine with fuel injection engine is more power and better fuel efficiency, now with 89MPG*.
- New Feature for 2018 Fiddle III 200i, built-in USB Charging Port.
- New bodywork gives this scooter a modern retro look that captures a
- Front & Rear Disc Brakes with CBS System - Combined Braking System, the system provides a more sensitive distribution of brake force over both wheels. Another benefit of SYM’s CBS System, the brake force on both wheels is generated accordingly, providing optimum distribution and minimizing vehicle body reaction.
- New passenger seat adds to rider and passenger comfort.
- LED daytime running light add a distinctive look while producing brilliant illumination.
- Lockable under-seat storage space.
- Fiddle III 200i also available in:
- Arctic White
- Arctic White with Baby Blue
- Midnight Black with Matte Black
- Matte Hot Chocolate
- Arctic White with Chili Red
BACK TO NEWS & REVIEWS